Friday, April 1, 2011

Quiet Time


I've not posted anything original in a while here, but rest assured, I'm still alive and kicking! There's been a lot going on here lately, much to think about, consider, mull over-all right fine I'll admit it -worry about!!
...and please you don't have to remind me, I know how futile worrying is, I know what Jesus has to say, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

I've been spending my time quietly, meditating on the Word, enjoying music, praying, and fasting, and it's brought me such comfort-more than I can express. What about you? When worry keeps you up at night, how do you nip it in the bud?


No comments: